everyday mayhem

 

Hottie of the Week
Wils

Her Bio and More Pictures Here
Say Something!
The Podcasters
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

icky school...
Monday, January 08, 2007

word of the day: pissed

so it's time to go back to school. aaand let me say..fucking ew. ugh. I have 8 o'clock classes..which means having to drag my lazy ass outta bed and beat the morning traffic..because my college is so conveniently located near downtown...ick. oh and i just found out that i woke up sooo fucking early in vain. my first class was cancelled. yaaay...which means im off to find the student lounge and fall asleep somewhere..after this blog post.

soo anyways..L word premier last night. and let me say..I definitely needed it. I can't believe how much I missed the leisha and rachel...and even the daniela..hell i even missed jenny's kinky ass. ooh and seeing marina again. that was awesome...ok..i'm gonna get up on outta here..

laters,

--Paradox

posted by Paradox @ 7:48 AM  
1 of them bitches said:
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger ::: sissi ::: said…

    classes in the morning are the worst ... everything before 11am is really too early anyways!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Welcome to a world of drunkeness, debauchery and Double D's.

"Oh no you didn't!"
The Bloggers
Previous Posts
Archives
© 2006 .:everyday mayhem:.