everyday mayhem

 

Hottie of the Week
Wils

Her Bio and More Pictures Here
Say Something!
The Podcasters
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

caraazay..
Monday, January 15, 2007

word of the day: crazy

So it's back to school...*sigh* it sucks. I'm back in school..the twist..it's in the homeland. A school I went to for a couple years.. Being back is crazy, I've been seeing people I've known for years. But this is not what my post is about today. Today I'm going to be talking about the craziness of the people who go to this particular school. Now lately I've been noticing that there are a lot of homos..especially in all of my classes. Everywhere I go, my gaydar is going off like nobody's business..crazy. But here's the crazy part. A couple days ago I got into an argument with some homo hating hetero which outted me (ok what is it with me getting outted when classes are just starting out) and since that day, I've been getting a lot of attention from the female population. And by a lot..I mean A LOT. In class, I get hit on constantly..now I'm not complaining..I'm just wondering where the fuck these girls are coming from...and why are they hitting on me? I mean I know I'm a sexy bitch..but come on..this is caraazay! lol ok I must be off..

laters,

--Paradox

posted by Paradox @ 11:06 PM  
2 of them bitches said:
  • At 5:23 AM, Blogger ::: sissi ::: said…

    um ... yea ... hard life! lol!

    i want a bimbo bar!

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger caT` said…

    You say this like it's something new, it happened everyday at your old school as well. If someone wasn't touching you inappropriately, they were giving you the 'fuck me' eyes and flirting with you over msn. Pffft... what perfume do you use again?.. :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Welcome to a world of drunkeness, debauchery and Double D's.

"Oh no you didn't!"
The Bloggers
Previous Posts
Archives
© 2006 .:everyday mayhem:.