everyday mayhem

 

Hottie of the Week
Wils

Her Bio and More Pictures Here
Say Something!
The Podcasters
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

meeeeh....
Monday, January 22, 2007

word of the day: sleepy

Hi blog..it's been a while..I know you think that I've been neglecting you, but that's far from the truth. Its just that, I've needed some me time. No no...it's not you - its me. Really, you haven't done anything wrong. I just think that we need to re-evaluate our relationship. No..there's no one else. I've just shifted my time to people...you know people who interact with you. Hey! Don't say anything you'll regret. You know that I still care...and I'm still here. It's just that I won't be around as much as I was..back in the beginning of our relationship. Wait..please..don't cry. Don't get emotional. This isn't a goodbye...its more of a...a...ok wait. Why am I explaining myself? Paradox..you silly silly girl...no one wants to read this...so lets talk about something interesting shall we?..

*ahem*

Post Pt. 2

Why hello there!...This is the more..I would say sober version of a blog post...but I wasn't drunk when I typed up that first one..so...that excuse gets thrown out the window...anyways...I feel like I should update you on things - you know, tell you whats new..
erm..well I'm at school right now..surprise surprise. Chillin in my marketing class..which I have to say is KICKASS..ok we've been watching commercials and analysing them. And I gotta say..my marketing prof is a genius! We don't watch like..boring commercials about..i dunno..chia pets..but we watch commercials that are HOT! Like we just watched some commercial with girls dirty dancing and grinding...and...whew..hot..and then we watched more with girls making out and all that good stuff...I love my college....and GODAMN! Mila Jovovich is on the screen..fucking hell..hot.....very...hot...um..right...uh...now I have to go to my next class...*sigh*...but do not fret loyal readers...although there's only like...one of you..lol..i shall post again..sometime soon...

laters,

--Paradox


posted by Paradox @ 6:28 AM  
5 of them bitches said:
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Guls said…

    damn liberal school; and mila jovovich hot, hot, hot!!!

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger ::: sissi ::: said…

    puh, i thought you'll stop posting at all ... good that you don't!

    ohh, and i would like to go to your school!

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger caT` said…

    Were you still high on chocolate when you wrote that post?

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger MC said…

    maybe I should consider marketing...

    I'm jealous.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Eve said…

    LOL that was random!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Welcome to a world of drunkeness, debauchery and Double D's.

"Oh no you didn't!"
The Bloggers
Previous Posts
Archives
© 2006 .:everyday mayhem:.