everyday mayhem

 

Hottie of the Week
Wils

Her Bio and More Pictures Here
Say Something!
The Podcasters
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

holy..crap...
Friday, February 09, 2007

Words of the day: I WANT!

So..anyone who knows me..knows that I am like..smitten with Bridget Moynahan.
She's on my list...if I had a list...*ahem* so i was on
Afterellen.com checking out Best.Lesbian.Week.Ever. and I saw the trailer for her upcoming movie Grey Matters. Now I have seen every movie she's been in and the fact that I get to see her.. in her sexy lingerie... and she kisses a girl!...*gasp*..hold on I need to catch my breath. Ok. Anyways. Yes. Bridget. Kiss a girl. I want vicarious kisses through a Ms. Heather Graham. Yum. She is so fucking hot... um. Right. I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT! ... moving on. Um have I mentioned that I hate school? WTF? School is just getting so fucking boring. I mean I'm doing good in school...but I'm still bored. *sigh* I like..2 of my classes. Which is good.... and did I mention that Rachel Shelley (soo hot) and Molly Shannon are in that MOVIE!?!?!?! Ok my love for Molly Shannon..she's a comedic genius. Who can forget "Superstar!" I'm sorry. Just the thought is like... whoa.. I can't freaking wait for this movie.. and I'm spent..*sigh* I'm off to brave the cold cold world.. ttyl bitches.

OH and before I forget *ahem*... I found a clip from the movie. It's the clip where Bridget and Heather kiss.. Enjoy!



laters,

--Paradox

posted by Paradox @ 8:32 AM  
2 of them bitches said:
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger dacharmedone said…

    RACHEL SHELLY AHHHHHHH, so hot. i love her arms, i want to kiss her sometimes not as much as Leisha.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger ::: sissi ::: said…

    i wanna see that movie! now ... right now!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Welcome to a world of drunkeness, debauchery and Double D's.

"Oh no you didn't!"
The Bloggers
Previous Posts
Archives
© 2006 .:everyday mayhem:.